Twitist Forums
People you may know on facebook,what does it mean? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: People you may know on facebook,what does it mean? (/thread-29636.html)

People you may know on facebook,what does it mean? - Holly - 11-09-2012 01:39 PM

sometimes i feel it's a stalking tool rather than check if i really know these people , specially when there is mutual friends between us..even in groups i am not a member of the same people who appear on "people you may know tool" appear the most on the group people list !!

Who agrees and who disagree and why??

- Probable - 11-09-2012 01:48 PM

"People you may know" are randomly suggested Facebook users mostly friends of your your friends.

- MEGGO - 11-09-2012 01:48 PM

I agree, because most of these "suggested people" I don't even know! Just because we have one mutual friend in common, doesn't mean that I know them. This is just a way for me to say, hmmm.. I wonder what this stranger is doing. Without this, I would never go look at that person's info.

- SPYDERBLADE - 11-09-2012 01:48 PM

They are people that you may know based on your existing friends list, your location, hobbies, interests, job, and other factors. I have no problem with it, as I ignore the suggestions for the most part.

- rocking ak - 11-09-2012 01:48 PM

They are the suggested friends for you,which shows mostly friends of your friends.