Twitist Forums
Is anyone else not getting notifications when someone comments on their wall post on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Is anyone else not getting notifications when someone comments on their wall post on facebook? (/thread-30762.html)

Is anyone else not getting notifications when someone comments on their wall post on facebook? - Katie S - 11-09-2012 04:58 PM

When I post on someone's wall and they leave a comment under it (or like it) I don't get the notification and same when someone posts on my wall and I leave a comment under it they don't get the notification. Does anyone else have this? Do you know how to fix?
P.S. - I am getting notifications for everything else except this...

- Abbie - 11-09-2012 05:06 PM

I have the same problem, but i have no clue how to fix it. Even with photos, if someone likes them i dont get the notification. and at first i thought it was just that it wasnt showing when people liked my status, but now i realize that i never get notifications for the comments either. Im sorry that i dont know how to help you fix it, i just figured that you would want to know you arent the only one.

- dejah bear - 11-09-2012 05:06 PM

i do. it may be because over 5 million are on fb everyday and every second. it can confuse the site, just imagine how hard it is to control all of these people at once? lol

- Eric P - 11-09-2012 05:06 PM

I would also like to know how to fix this,as it is happening to me as well, i thought it was some kind of setting but the only settings you can change are for text messages and emails. Sorry to answer without giving any kind of help.

- Meredith - 11-09-2012 05:06 PM

happening to me too.. i just emailed facebook. i hope they can fix it because it's really annoying.

- Cash - 11-09-2012 05:06 PM

no its not just u i dont get it as well but i have other notifications! i thought it was weird as well Confused
i tried checking my settings to see if ive ticked the box for the notifications for wallposts so maybe u should check tht? i checked mine but it didnt work still :l

OR cuz fb is doing new layouting stuff maybe upgrade ur profile- theres a buttonf or that, i upgraded mine and i got notifications on wall posts for a few days but its still worth a try Smile