Twitist Forums
YouTube problems, won't let me load new videos on subscription page +more? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: YouTube problems, won't let me load new videos on subscription page +more? (/thread-53025.html)

YouTube problems, won't let me load new videos on subscription page +more? - Rose - 01-07-2013 06:25 AM

I go to my homepage and click "subscriptions" and at the end of the page it says "load more videos" well I click that and it says loading but the button goes away and shows no new videos. I know there are knew videos since I follow some of the people I watch on FB and Twitter. Also when I get a reply it doesn't show me the comment right there, as in "related comments" from me coming from my inbox. I have to go and search for their comment just to reply back. How do I fix this? I never had this problem before on my laptop but since I had to pawn my laptop and start using my roommates desktop I have had so many problems. If you need to give me a more detailed answer or ask me questions you can email me : zebra17781@yahoo.com

- Emily Rose - 01-07-2013 06:33 AM

Hi this is happening to me and I don't know how to fix it either lol. I don;t think it's our laptops...maybe just Youtube? I wonder if other people are experiencing the same thing....