This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think she has now changed her mind and wants more? Please answer. 10 points going. Thanks?
11-09-2012, 01:49 PM

sounds like she is playing games or trying to get you to chase her some girls love to do that the solution is man up and ask her again if she says no be cool , calm and collective and straight up ask her what kind of game she thinks she is running I mean you can be more diplomatic if you want but let me tell you something I have learned in my 32 years on this earth most teenage females have more love the tough guy or as some call it the asshole that takes no shit than for the sensitive crybaby who lets them manipulate all his emotions by playing said game and crushing his heart the latter puts you more in the friend territory you know as in I just want to be friends basically do not be the victim your better than that put the ball in her court let her chase you and hell if she does not then screw her trust me there will be plenty more where that came from you are sixteen you have plenty of time well good luck to you brother I am curious on how this will turn out oh one last thing act sooner than later do not drag it out much longer

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - James - 11-09-2012 01:49 PM
[] - F - 11-09-2012, 01:49 PM
[] - The Flying Carpet - 11-09-2012, 01:49 PM
[] - Katherine x - 11-09-2012, 01:49 PM
[] - Vatsal Shah - 11-09-2012, 01:49 PM