This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I always feel left out with my friends!?
04-27-2013, 12:48 AM

Lucy is clearly the problem in this difficult friendship. I honestly think what you need to do is have a conversation with Lucy by herself. She was jealous of you and Jasmin, and now as a kind of revenge she's trying to make YOU feel left out. When you and Lucy are by yourselves, you need to apologize for leaving her out firstly at the beginning, but explain that her leaving you out is making you upset. Say how she pushes in between you, and how it's unfair. Say you want to resolve it in a mature manner without anybody feeling sad or jealous at the end. Say that you and Jasmin will include her more and she should include you more as well. If Lucy agrees but continue to leave you out or just flat out refuses to stop her behaviour, it's time to talk to Jasmin. By herself. Tell her about Lucy's behaviour and that it's making you upset, and ask her opinion on what should happen.If Jasmin is defensive then you should leave it. Try talking to Ella and she what she thinks as well. The likely hood is that she won't care very much, so you should stick with her until Lucy and Jasmin realise they miss having you around. It's not so fun having only two of you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Pepper - 04-27-2013, 12:30 AM
[] - Scarlett-Kyra - 04-27-2013, 12:46 AM
[] - Kat Sanderson - 04-27-2013 12:48 AM