This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is he trying to contact me again?
02-19-2014, 12:48 PM
Is he trying to contact me again?
I broke up with my ex since 2 years ago and we don't have any contact. Suddenly one night I had a notification from him, that he liked a really old post of mine that I had it posted on his facebook wall.
Also sometimes I had some phone calls, late at night (3 a.m) from a private number.I don't know if it was him but he was calling me until I answer,listening to me and then hanging up shortly after I answer.
So recently I send him a message to let him know that I can't hold grudges against him anymore but I can't forgive his mistakes. His response was like "I don't know what to do and what to say to fix things up and I know that it'll not change anything. I'm really sorry and I want you to know that you're on my mind as a very nice and mature person.Maybe someday we'll meet again". So what's going on? Is he expecting anything from me?
Forgot to mention.. After we broke up he was with someone else for about a year and a half. His (ex) girlfriend was stalking me until today,being competitive etc. She also created a fake facebook account trying to add me. All of this with no reason because I had no contact with him and had him deleted from my facebook friends.For some reason she hates me(?)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

Yes he wants you to give in and take him back. Don't let him, it's been TWO YEARS for pete's sake he needs to move on. I wouldn't contact him anymore because it is impossible for you guys to be friends at this point since he already admitted he wants something more still.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply