This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you list someone as your employer on Facebook will they receive any sort of notification?
03-24-2014, 10:50 AM
If you list someone as your employer on Facebook will they receive any sort of notification?
I really want to list my employer on Facebook because I love my job but I'm not so sure how I feel about my employers being able to see my profile or them getting a notification that I listed myself as an employee. I feel like thats awkward. Does anyone know if they will receive a notification or if they can see your profile after you list them as your employer?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 10:54 AM

When you list your employer on Facebook, they do not receive notification that you listed them as your employer. It does however show up on your wall. It also means that if someone is searching your company name, they can then view a list of everyone who posted as working for that company. However, as long as your privacy settings are in order, all they would see is your name and possibly profile picture, and not see your actual profile (the people that search by company that is).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply