This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are there millions of pointless 'get John and Edward out' groups on facebook?
11-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Why are there millions of pointless 'get John and Edward out' groups on facebook?
Don't the haters have anything better to do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:49 PM

I don't know.
For gods sake, their still practically kids. It's not fair for, sometimes, full grown adults to be saying 'get 'em out!'. If the public want them in, then so be it. Just move on with your lifes. It's not as though it affects you in any way.

Ads

I know right! For one, John and Edward obviously have lots of fans (like me) that are voting for them to stay in, so everybody stop hating and just vote for those boring people like Danyl that they must love.

They just want to make a point, which we all get now. There is a split opinion in the UK about John and Edward, some people like them and some don't, and the people who don't like them obviously want to get their opinion across loud and clear by joinng groups like that. I think its pointless tbh, because its not going to do anything, and its not fair on Jedward if they see these because its not their fault that they are still in, people are voting for them and they are staying in! End of!

I love them personally, but dont want them to win. Maybe 3rd would be a good place Big Grin But i actually think they can sing when they aren't doing lots of acting and dancing, and when they are concentrationg on their singing they arent actually that bad!!

my favourites are, in this order:
-Lloyd
-Joe
-Jedward
-Stacy
But i still have no idea who i want to win!!

all these groups "get 1million members and lucie jones will get back in" "get lucie back in the X factor" do the dumbasses who join these groups realise that these groups do nothing to influence ITV and the production companies!?! simon cowell isnt going to log onto facebook and see that afew hundred people have joined "get lucie back in the X factor" and think "oh maybe i will."
in my personal opinion, john and edward should win, because stacey= leona lewis, alexandra burke, and the lloyd, joe, olly, and danyl= leon jackson. jamie afro annoys the heck outta me, and needs a haircut. Jedward are a refreshing act, their entertaining, and tbh, i would much rather watch/listen to them, then another one of simon cowell's brainded clones e.g. alexandra, leona, leon.
phew rant over hahaaa.

I don't know why they're wasting their time, because they are still in competition.