This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do I say to this guy I like?
11-09-2012, 01:41 PM
What do I say to this guy I like?
He's seen me looking at him and sometimes I've seen him staring at me, I said hi to him once, and my friend told him that I think he's pretty hot. He said he thinks who he knows who he was talking about. I don't have any classes with him either and he doesn't have a facebook. Whenever I get to school I'm like okay I'm gonna say hi to him today! -and then I don't because I chicken out. Sad I think i get scared because he's always in a big group of friends, and I'm just afraid they'll think it's weird! and the one time i said hi he was only with one other person. All my friends are telling me that I should talk to him and I know I should but I don't really know what to say anyway other than hi, and should i tell him right then that I was the girl that my friend told him thought was hot? Ughhhhh lol

Thanks~

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:49 PM

young love? lol
just say HI!!!! i swear its great! one time these 2 girls said hi to me and it made my day, cuz no one ever likes me haha
a HI is like a gift, and you should give it to him c;

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply