This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to stop Facebook notifications about new friends activity?
11-09-2012, 07:01 PM
How to stop Facebook notifications about new friends activity?
i added this girl, and now every time she updates her status its in my notifications...WTF its soo annoying. i looked around notifications settings and couldnt find anything. so if you know exactly where to go can you please let me know, don't just tell me to look around the settings or whatever.
she has timeline, how the fuck do i unsubscribe?!?!?!?!?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 07:09 PM

go to her profile and click her subscriptions button to change it

Ads

don't know

In your news feed, go to an update from that person, to the top right of their activity post in your news feed is an upside down arrow, click it and then select 'unsubscribe from......'

i find your disgruntled rants pleasing your a pessimist after my own heart so geek to the rescue in the upper right hand corner next to your user name click on account settings then notifications then on the right hand side you will find recent notification there you will find the annoying notification in recent notification click on the envelope there you will be given choice to disable notifications of this type if that isn't good enough you also have the choice of going underneath that in other updates from Facebook and disable updates about friends and friends activity but that is for everyone so you wont get notifications about anyone if you do that but i think that's maybe what you want

This guide will show you how to prevent a friend's posts from appearing in your news feed:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2011/08...ebook.html

Good luck!