This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my teacher harassing me sexually?
11-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Is my teacher harassing me sexually?
I'm in grade eleven and my history teacher is very strange with me. I am nice to him because that's how i am with all my teachers but i noticed that he acts like we are really close or something. lately he's been too close with me. i catch him checking me out all the time which is really awkward, and last week i got my nails done and he grabbed my hand to look at them and said they were cool and held my hand in his for a while looking at them then started squeezing it a bit and then brushing his thumb against it like caressing it..it was so weird, and he then told me my hands were soft...it doesn't sound bad but it was really weird if you were there youd agree. three or four days ago i was walking down the hall and i was upset because me and my boyfriend were fighting that day and he said come on lets talk and we went in this room where no one was and he shut the door, left the lights off and talked to me about it and was rubbing my arm while i told the story because i was in tears. i cant even look him in the eye when i talk to him. he tells me that i look gorgeous and pretty and he's said i looked hot before and i just don't think that teachers should be able to do that. just weird remarks and glares i keep getting from him. is it sexual harassment? and another thing...his son is my age and goes to our school. he has me on facebook, his name is brent, and one day, i got a notification on my picture, but when i checked it nothing was there. i read my email and it said brent wrote" I'd love to bend you over and fuck you like you've never been fucked before" and on another picture with me and my best friend, he commented something about blowing his load in my mouth while i cried his name or something...it was really sexual and disgusting and i confronted brent about it because i know him well enough to say something to him about it, and he swears to God he would never write that on any of my pictures and that he didn't say any of that. and i believe him because brent isnt like that at all and hes never been creepy with me...im 100 percent sure My teacher was on his sons "brents" account and wrote that on my pics and deleted it after thinking i wouldnt never be able to see those comments.... what should i do. i hate going to class now because he's like this, and when i avoid him he only gets more weird...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 08:22 PM

first off
condense your huge paragraph to 4 or 5 lines

Ads

Tell a teacher right away. This seems serious. But to make sure he gets caught, get a recording devise next time he comes toward you in a sexual manner

Lets see. You're so stupid you go into an empty classroom with a creep alone. Have I got that right?
ANY touching in school in inappropriate. Print out your post and send it to the assistant principle anonymously, Write on it: "help!"
My guess is you are over-reacting to a situation you haven't so far handled very well. I am unsympathetic to girls who say "I always act that way". It is garbage and not true. Do you think you are fooling anyone? You act that way to manipulate people. You might want to learn that you have to handle different people in different ways. Adapt or suffer the consequences.
If he has said you are "hot" then he has made a comment based on your sex and so is over the line in what is appropriate. And clearly his grabbing your hand is gender based. But its a long way from that to him sending ilegal messages by internet. I would think he would know you can't really hide that. My guess is that stuff was posted by some adolescent who stole Brent's ID & PW.
YOU have a responsibility under the sexual harassment laws. You need to tell him when you are uncomfortable. Man up - I wouldn't expect a 9th or 10th grader but by your age you should be able to tell people that you are "not comfortable with <x>, please stop." Just say no.

Report this to the school officials and your parents.
Teacher's are fired all the time for much less than that. If he did write those things on your pictures that is extremely sick!
What he is doing IS against the law, you are not supposed to physically touch your student, none the less caress them!
He has a very unhealthy fixation with you and this behavior is extremely inappropriate.
You need to tell an adult about this and get it taken care of.

Honey, I'm not sure if this is harassment but However it is definitely not acceptable.
Don't feel like it is your fault for making him act toward you in this manor, teachers should know better not to say or do things that could lead a student to get the wrong impression or to put bad thought, images in their head or to make them feel uncomfortable. Whether you are bubbly, sweet, outgoing, pretty, funny, silly, or you joke around with him, it does NOT make it okay for him to do what he is doing to you, whether he thinks you won't mind or otherwise. He is a grown man and should know to control his dirty mind, he obviously is captivated by you or something and that is not your fault do NOT let anyone make you think that is your fault. He has this fascination with you and he is crossing a line. whether or not is was him who wrote those things on your facebook, you cannot prove, but if you think it was him, i would talk to a professional about it, guidance councellor, your principal etc. Honey, he is to blame here. He is a teacher who should know better and you are what seventeen? the best thing you can do is tell somebody!