This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do to get her to see it?
11-09-2012, 08:54 PM
What should I do to get her to see it?
So a few days ago I added a girl and she hasn't responded in a while I'm pretty sure she didn't get a notification when I added her (happened to me b4), how can I get her to see the request????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:02 PM

If you talk to her then you can ask her about it or just tell her and be like "hey I sent you a friend request on Facebook"

Ads

well since it's against the rules to add people you dont know in person, just call her on the phone and ask her

after all, you certainly wouldnt be trying to use facebook as a dating site to meet girls you dont know, right?

if you do, and you send her a message before you have her as a friend, she's not going to get the message, it's going to get put into her "other messages" folder and she wont be notified about it being there in the first place

Maybe she doesn't get on it that much. When you hit "Not Now" it will still be pending. She did get it. Or try canceling the request and resend it. If you message someone that none of your friends is friends with the person. It will move the "other" folder.