This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I feel like this?
11-09-2012, 08:57 PM
Why do I feel like this?
I'm a normal teen going to highschool, I have friends, girlfriends, family, etc.

The problem is that lately I just don't wanna do anything, I don't want to eat, I don't want to go to school, I don't want to talk, I don't want to play football anymore, etc. I just don't want to do anything.

I just sit and think, about anything.
I get texts but sometimes never reply I, I ignore my notifications on facebook, I get calls but don't answer, I just sit and think about anything.

Why? I don't think I am deppressed.

But why am I acting so weird?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:05 PM

This is a time in your life for growing. It is just your hormones working.
Don't worry, it is just a phase and will pass. Take the time you need to be by yourself to spend time with your thoughts. Just let people know that you're not available atm, but will be soon.

Ads

Eat more Roti Prata. It will help with your ideas.

To me it seems like you are either missing something in your life or you are thinking about life too hard. (When i say thinking too hard, it's when you realize things and contemplate on them enough to discourage yourself)

If this continues, you will have some problems with depression and trust me there's a lot to life than what you see now, we're only in high school, can you imagine all of the life you have?

When i feel completely off, I usually watch/do something that makes me feel inspired. A motivational speech, a trip to somewhere new, anything to help you re-appreciate life. You got a lot of great things going for you I know you can put them to use.

Feel better Smile Sometimes smiling and laughing is the greatest cure out there.

You have erectile dysfunction.

It sounds like, your going though a bout of teen depression! You need to talk to someone right away!!!!!! PRONTO (most likely MOM or DAD) don't try to over think your situation. This happens to a lot of teens! You took the first and most important step, you asked for help! No matter where you went for the help, YOU STILL DID! NOW, DON'T TALK ABOUT IT HERE ANYMORE( YAHOO ANSWERS) go talk to people Know you, who love you and want to help you!!!!!! GOOD LUCK KID!!!!!!Smile