This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do you change your mobile notifications on facebook?
11-09-2012, 08:57 PM
how do you change your mobile notifications on facebook?
ive looked everywhere, i've done this before but i forget how. i want to pick which notifications i get on my cellphone. i went to the help thing but that took me to only email notifications to choose.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:06 PM

Go to the website Facebook.com (Facebook) using your Internet browser. Sign into your account with your email and password or sign up for a new account following the directions on Facebook's home page.

Scroll down to the very bottom of the "News Feed" page and then click on the "mobile" option at the bottom right-hand corner of the page. Select your choice from the options available.

Review the information about the options available to your device. For example, if you don't have Internet access on your cell phone, you should choose "Facebook Text Messages" because that is all your phone will be able to do. If you have an Apple iPhone, however, you may choose "Facebook for your phone." Select your phone from the list or click "Learn More" to find out about the available options for your device.

Follow the instructions to set up the Facebook mobile option of your device For text messages, you'll need to text the Facebook number to receive further instructions. Have your cell phone available when you set this up since they will test out the option by sending you a link or a text message.

Click on the "Edit Settings" option at the bottom of the page after you have selected the option of your choice. Change any basic settings or add a new number to your account using the options available.

Click on "Click Here to Manage Your Mobile Notifications" to change which applications will send notifications to your phone. Click on "Click Here to Manage Your Mobile Subscriptions" to select which of your friends' updates will be sent to your phone

Read more: How to Set Up Facebook Mobile Notifications | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5663588_set-up-f...z1fJjKq600

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply