This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Turn off Facebook game notifications?
11-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Turn off Facebook game notifications?
I play games on Facebook and don't want to stop, so I'm not looking for how to block requests for the games. I just want to know if there is a way to stop the notifications because it's annoying to be constantly getting notifications because I keep thinking they're comments or posts, I'd rather they just stayed in the App Centre where I can get to them when I want to play.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:08 PM

As of now, that's totally and completely up to the application designer. The way they use the Facebook Graph API allows them to send you notifications based on game content. If you want it disabled, talk to Facebook about it, or block/remove the application. Your only two options, unfortunately.

Ads

11-09-2012, 09:08 PM

but you can put as little or as much time as you want in it. I get on fb like every few weeks. Really, it takes such a minimal effort. I assume the few friends who refuse to be on facebook just don't care about keeping in touch.