This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why can't my friends see who I am adding as friends everyday on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Why can't my friends see who I am adding as friends everyday on Facebook?
Why is it that my best friends and husband also are not able to see the notifications coming up that....I am not friends with so and so person. The only notifications they get is if I add someone from the people you may know tool and email friend finder. On my home page in facebook, i see notifications like...Mark H is now friends with Jenny. and Lisa is now friends with Swathi.
What do I do to make sure others can see who I am friends with on a daily basis?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 09:10 PM

you need to go to your privacy settings and change some stuff around. maybe you have it hidden in your newsfeed

Ads

You might have the privacy setting set for adding friends. Check your preferences. The tools have separate privacy settings which is why they might show on your newsfeed.

Go into your profile, then Edit My Profile...then Wall. Under Stories Posted by Friends you can choose who gets to see the posts to your wall. Click on "Friends may post to my Wall".

I don't think you can see who you aren't friends with, but they should be able to see your friends list.....try choosing "My Networks and Friends"