This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I like the guy my friend likes... Help!?
10-03-2012, 09:48 AM
I like the guy my friend likes... Help!?
So, my friend has always had a crush on this one guy. He used to go to her neighbors house, and she would see him.. I guess she found out he had a fb or something but he ended up blocking her because he didn't know who she was. So me and my friend went to a short film premiere that he was at and we met him. He came over and introduced himself and shook our hands. He was the sweetest guy, not to mention incredibly good looking (:
My friend recognized his name from a tv show he was in, so she looked him up on twitter. Turns out he had one. I tweeted him saying he met us at the short film premiere and that my friend recognized his name. We were talking one day and he asked how I was doing. I said not good at all because my other friend had attempted suicide the day earlier. He followed me and direct messaged me on how he could help. We talk through DM all the time now, and my friend who likes him does tweet him, but he's not following her and he doesn't reply often. She accidentally tweeted him a message expressing all her feelings for him. Now he knows how she actually feels. She stopped tweeting him for a while because she was so embarrassed. Him and I kept talking. I feel so bad that I'm friends and like the guy she likes.. I wish we could just stop messaging because I feel like I'm violating my friend. I don't know what to do... Any help!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 09:56 AM

A good friend lets the other friend go for it. You can always find other guys. Theres too much to lose if you end up daring him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply