This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i cant use twitter on my laptop!?
10-03-2012, 01:06 PM
i cant use twitter on my laptop!?
i had this problem for the past few months, and it has finally got on my nerves. For some reason when i go on twitter i cant do anything, i mean i can type out a tweet but theres no button to press to send it. If i try to veiw someones profile (including my own) a blank page shows up. I try to retweet people and i cant, it doesnt respond. when i go down the page of tweets theres a button that says "more" when i press it, it "loads" ut nothing ever happens. I try to veiw things people tweeted me or direct messaged me and all i get is the "more' button. Its so annoying! i went on my moms laptop and it twitter works fine (it has deff been advanced since i was last able to go on). I can go on twitter with my phone an any computer but my own, yet my laptop gets every other site. Its so annoying cause you cant copy an paste stuff on your cell phone, an i cant use my moms all the time. The main thing i wanna know is what could be the problem? oh an i also get a "cetificate error" message an i always press the "continue to website, not recommended button" yet on my moms comp i dont get that warning (not sure if that has anything to do with it)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 01:14 PM

Try to clear all cookies and caches on the browser....restart the browser and try again....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply