This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im turning 16 soon and.................?
10-03-2012, 01:13 PM
Im turning 16 soon and.................?
ok so im turning 16 in nov. and im a huge justin bieber fan! i wanna ask him to come to my party because its my dream! and plus my family cant afford much this yearSad so im asking how can i get in contact with him,or how can i get him to follow me on twitter so i can direct message him on there?
im sorry my question is so long. and i only want positive comments!and this canhappen ive seen what he has done for other fans!! thank very very very much in advance!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 01:21 PM

It's not going to happen unless you have some life threatening disease or the money

Ads

dude. don't even think of inviting him to your party. 1. you're not gonna be able to contact him, 2. he wouldn't come anyways, 3. he's got a girlfriend, do you want me to go on? just give up. btw your gonna have a lot of negative comments i guarantee it

Sorry but I don't think Justin would come to your party unless you had a lot of money, a life-threatening disease or could get him publicity. If Justin Bieber did whatever any of his fans wanted he would be pretty busy. Think of all the other girls that would want him to go to their party. I'm not saying it's impossible--but highly unlikely. Remember he's a celebrity and celebrities are really busy.

SURE! go here: http://justin---bieber.info/make-justin-...r-twitter/ and DOWNLOAD!
make justin follow you by the twitter APP that auto nags Justin Bieber every 5 minutes 24/7 until he'll notice you and follow you!!!