This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When I enter Myspace into the url bar, I'm directed to a different website?
10-03-2012, 02:56 PM
When I enter Myspace into the url bar, I'm directed to a different website?
Hi! Tonight I tried to go to myspace, but I'm automatically redirected to a site called snarkerati.com. I've never even been to this website! This has never happened before. I'm using the latest version of Firefox on MAC OS X Snow Leopard. Also, when I go on someone's Twitter and try to click the 'more' button, it always comes up with that error message. Why is this? PLEASE HELP ME!
I live in the US. I can't try a PC, either, since I don't own one. I'm pretty sure I don't have a virus since I think you need to enter the admin password (which I haven't) to allow it to download. Please continue to HELP!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 03:04 PM

try a PC instead, or clear your cache and cookies, or reboot, or check to make sure your router and lmhost file isnt causing problems, scan your computer for spyware/malware, make sure you arent using a proxy site

it sounds to me like a problem with your computer

the problem could also be based on the country you live in, so if you need to ask this question again, explain what country you live in

i'm going to guess you live in AU

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply