This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What celebrities follow you on twitter?
10-03-2012, 04:50 PM
What celebrities follow you on twitter?
What celebrities can i follow that i am pretty much guaranteed a follow back?? i followed so many of them and none of them follow back or even read my tweets and it gets me mad so if u can tell me which ones would follow back then PLEASE let me know. oh and if u had to do something to get them to follow back then tell me that too please. Thanks in advance!! oh and i know that some celebs use a bot where they automatically follow anyone who follows them. I just dont know which celebs have one so if u do then please lemme know Smile All answers will be greatly appreciated!!
oh and HOW would u get them to?? like i tried asking them and then complimenting them then tweeting interesting topics but it doesnt seem to work. Ok if you have any celeb followers then please suggest following me to them. It would actually mean the world especially if celebs like oprah, lady gaga, jb or cody simpson were to follow me!!!! Please do that for me!!!! @corneiia something u could say in the dm is like "so @corneiia is a HUGE fan and it would make her life if you followed her back, so can you please follow her back" something along those lines just PLEASE do it!! Im begging u!!!! Oh and if u do it and EVER need help with anything then ill do it as a thank you for getting the celebs to follow me. Smile I really hope someone does this for me!! PLEASE help me out here!!!! PLEASE!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 04:58 PM

Cody simpson & MTVawkward are following me.

Ads

Basically, it is very seldom for celebrities to follow ordinary twitter users, unless you are a promoter or a something a big deal in the society.

Joel Courtney from Super 8 follows me and he follows every fans.