This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i need ur opinion, should i stay on facebook, i dont really get that much notifications? should i deactivate?
12-13-2012, 05:38 PM
i need ur opinion, should i stay on facebook, i dont really get that much notifications? should i deactivate?
the title says it all, as i usually dont really talk to much people, and i dont really add alot of people, if i see someone very attractive i usually send them a message saying i think there pretty, and they usally reply back positive, but i barely every talk to people message, i usually talk to family members or classmates, i stay on it to see peoples pictures, and view profiles, im not into facebook games either, i really like to stay on facebook, just to keep in with old friends but, apart of me doesn't because i want to be the guy who doesnt have a facebook account, and be the countless teens who constantly troll on it, but i do like to have it,

should i deactivate my account or keep it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2012, 05:46 PM

I'd say its a good idea to keep it just so people can contact you plus old friends may find you and want to meet up.

Ads

12-13-2012, 05:46 PM

You should stay on. People can easily contact you on your Facebook account. They cannot easily contact you in real life.

You will also regret that you deactivated it once you do.

ズ丂╋乇レノイム
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬â–​¬â–¬