This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IPhone 4s help please :-)?
12-16-2012, 01:40 AM
IPhone 4s help please :-)?
A bit gross but my son was playing games on my phone then was sick in the car Sad the phone fit slightly wet on the screen but I wiped it straight away . The volume works when my phone rings but my Facebook notification sounds don't work and YouTube or my music doesn't work anymore the speakers are not broken as it still has some sounds but not all the volume slide bar doesn't show up either can anyone help please

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2012, 01:48 AM

Maybe reset the phone, backup your music, photos, apps etc via iTunes then when the phone is off press turn on button and volume down button at same time to reset the phone. Or before that try restarting the phone, (when phone is on hold down turn on/off button and home button at same time until the screen goes blank and restarts. If none of these work then take it to a place where u can fix it/ask for advice. Don't take it to apple store, only as a last result because its expensive.

Ads

12-16-2012, 01:48 AM

I believe it will eventually go, my friend had the sam problem but he's volume buttons didn't work and he's speaker started to fail, after a while it eventually went and he's phone was just as good as new