This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my facebook account hacked?
12-17-2012, 05:27 PM
Is my facebook account hacked?
i don't understand why but, it is happening since 2 days, when i logged into my account.. i saw a game post on my wall like usually a notification, it tells me that i have beated myself?? on my wall and said played 8 hours ago... whereas i give up playing that game months ago!!.. well at that one post i didnt cared.. but next day now i have 2 more posts like this!! 1 in a game and other in an app that "mirror" app!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2012, 05:35 PM

Im not sure if you've been hacked or not, but try changing your password, as when I got hacked, I changed my password and my facebook stopped freaking out.

If you've clicked on a link on facebook, even if from your friends, then you may have gotten hacked.

Ads

You aren't hacked, if you been through the terms and conditions before using the apps then it said that "(app name) can post statuses in Your wall in your behalf" whether You play or not but it always post statuses to increase the publicity of the app, hope i helped Smile

there is chance that your account has been hacked because the post showing in your wall, so the best thing is that changed your password.