This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do about this old friend?
05-09-2013, 08:11 AM
What should I do about this old friend?
So I used to be best friends with this girl. And last year she got a boyfriend and so did I. We kinda just stopped talking, and I don't know what happened. It was depressing. But that was over a year ago. So basically, I just got engaged on December 15th. And just today I noticed I got a message from this former friend on facebook. The message was sent to me on Christmas saying congratulations and saying she didn't know why we stopped talking. Well, for some reason I never got a notification for this message and didn't even know it was there, Well I guess she figured I was ignoring her and got mad/upset and blocked me on facebook. Should I text her hoping she still has the same number and tell her what happened? Or should I just leave it alone forever?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2013, 08:12 AM

You should text her or contact her somehow to apologize, tell her that you didn't get the message, and let her know that you want to be friends again.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply