This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help, There is A New Facebook Spam Virus?
05-10-2013, 05:09 PM
Help, There is A New Facebook Spam Virus?
Ok, on my facebook i have received over 100 notifications and they all say from friends and other people like "Wow! I lost 18 pounds "BLANK"! For the past couple weeks I have lost a lot of weight. I have been taking these new Rasp-berry dropss I saw on DrOz. It really worked for me, let me know how it works for youBig Grin Take a look here, type in with no spaces ---> www .EzRasp . com" and "BLANK" is this u in this video on FB? Who posted this of you? Hah! Skip video to 1:42 ! Type in without spaces and search your name on www .yavids. com", and there all hackers and i feel my account. please help me out. right down in the answer box if this happened to you or know how to stop it

P.S. I'm Not Affected

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2013, 05:20 PM

You can't stop the notifications of when your friends click on the ad.  All you can do is ignore it and scroll on past.  You seem to already know not to click on it, so that's good.  Smile  None of my contacts has clicked on it ... yet.

Ads

05-10-2013, 05:22 PM

just block it from wherever it's coming from

usually things like this come from people who are trying to see who views their profile - people will click on anything that promises the impossible

it could also be an app that people are giving permission to post as them - there are lots of tricks spammers are using (it's not a "virus" that is something completely different)

read these links to learn more