This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Poke Notification?
02-19-2014, 12:35 PM
Facebook Poke Notification?
I used to get an email when someone had poked me... I don't get them anymore, and I want to know at WHAT TIME a certain person poked me. Why don't I get notifications anymore?? I didn't change any settings.
SCREW OFF, Girish F. You're driving everyone crazy.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:44 PM

hmmm. that could be a problem.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:49 PM

they changed the whole facebook.
its the new facebook.
it really sucks
if you go to groups and sear for "how to get the old facebook back"
it will show you and everything will be the same again...but you have to download a bunch of stuff. so i dont know if its really worth it. but if you wanna give it a shot....just search for the group
02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

Lately, the facebook people have been changing a lot of stuff on facebook and sometimes when they do, all the notifications are automatically turned to Off. What you need to do in order to get notified when you're pokes is to go to Settings > Account Settings > Notifications and under "Facebook" there's a list of things starting with "Sends me a message". In that list, there's "Pokes me". Turn that on and you should get notifications when someone pokes you. This might sound confusing but if you follow the steps in order it'll seem simple.
Hope this helps.

MD
02-19-2014, 01:03 PM

yo, can i poke u? nancy? yum yum nancy?